Wellness Programs for Small Business
We offer a variety of wellness programs designed to help employees live healthier, increase workplace productivity and reduce overall costs.
With the ExerciseRewards™ program, you can get healthy AND get rewarded!
Choose from thousands of fitness centers nationwide to find the one that's right for you.
Simply work out at least 50 times each 6-month reward period in your benefit year. There are 2 reward periods. You can receive $200 per reward period; your spouse/domestic partner can receive $100 per reward period.
- Go to www.ExerciseRewards.com
- Click "Register" and enter your information.
- Learn about the different ways your visits can be submitted.
You can track your exercise in the following 3 ways through the ExerciseRewards program:
- The Active&Fit DirectTM program— Choose from 9,000+ fitness centers nationwide for just $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes). Once enrolled, you don’t need to do anything—the Active&Fit Direct fitness centers will submit your visits automatically so you can work your way toward your reward goal. You can enroll in the Active&Fit Direct program by visiting www.ExerciseRewards.com.
- ExerciseRewards CheckIn!® app— If you want to check in and out at thousands of fitness centers nationwide. For your check-in to count, each workout should be at least 30 minutes. Search for “ExerciseRewards” in your app store.
- Paper log— If you want to send paper logs of your workout visits. You’ll need to complete the Visit Submission Form every 6 months in your benefit year. The form is available on www.ExerciseRewards.com after you log in.
On www.ExerciseRewards.com you can:
- Enroll in the Active&Fit Direct program and search for participating fitness centers
- Track your progress toward rewards
- Take online classes
Note: Prior to participating in this or any other exercise program, it is important for you to seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health professional. Incentives may be taxable income that you are responsible to report.
Your health plan is committed to helping you achieve your best health. Rewards for participating in a wellness program are available to all members. If you think you might be unable to meet a standard for a reward under this wellness program, you might qualify for an opportunity to earn the same reward by different means. Contact us at 1.877.810.2746 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time, and we will explain how you can work with your physician to find an alternative wellness program with the same reward that is right for you in light of your health status.
The ExerciseRewards and Active&Fit Direct programs are provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness), a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Members are not required to participate at an ASH contracted fitness center to be eligible for the reward; however, exclusions apply. For a fitness center to qualify, it must offer regular cardiovascular, flexibility, and/or resistance training exercise programs or may include instructor-led classes (such as Zumba®, Pilates, “step” classes, yoga, aquatics, etc.), must have staff oversight, and must offer a membership agreement. The ExerciseRewards and Active&Fit Direct programs are health improvement and education programs and are not insurance. ASH Fitness is a separate company that administers the ExerciseRewards and Active&Fit Direct programs on behalf of Excellus.
M931-002A-EXCPU (11/17) © 2017 American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). All rights reserved. Active&Fit Direct, ExerciseRewards, the ExerciseRewards and Active&Fit Direct logos, and ExerciseRewards CheckIn! are trademarks of ASH.