The Support You Need when You Need It
Our Health Coaching program can provide you with answers to virtually any health care question. And it doesn't cost you a dime. Our health coaches are available anytime over the phone or online.
How a Health Coach can Help
Health coaches are specially trained registered nurses, dieticians and respiratory therapists who can help:
- Answer questions about medical conditions, treatment options or general health issues
- Develop a personalized wellness plan based on your needs and budget
- Coach and motivate you to help change unhealthy behaviors
- Research providers and programs that fit your needs
- Provide preventive health information for developing healthier habits
- Manage chronic conditions
Ask a Health Coach Today!
Health coaching is a service provided to our members to support their relationship with their health care providers. The information provided is intended to help educate members, not to replace the advice of a medical professional. If you are experiencing severe symptoms such as sharp pains, fever, loss of bodily function control, vomiting or any other immediate medical concern, dial 911 or contact a physician directly.