The ExerciseRewards™ Program offers two options to meet your fitness needs:
- Get Paid for Working Out
The ExerciseRewards™ Program is a fitness facility reimbursement program available only to SimplyBlue Plus members in addition to Base, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Bassett Preferred Gold, Bassett Preferred Silver and CNY Preferred Gold members. The program is also available as an option with Healthy Blue and Excellus PPO/EPO. As covered members on a policy, subscribers and their spouse or domestic partner can receive up to $600 a year to help pay for their fitness facility memberships. (Every six months, subscribers can earn up to $200 and their eligible spouse/domestic partner can earn up to $100).
- As of January 1, 2015...Get Paid for attending Exercise Classes
We will also reimburse fees paid for exercise classes taken at a qualified fitness facility (e.g., yoga, pilates, spinning). To qualify for reimbursement you must show that you’ve worked out at least 50 times within a 6 month period utilizing one of the following or a combination of both.
- Workout at a qualified fitness facility
- Attend an individual class at a qualified fitness facility
Choose Your Fitness Facility
You can choose your own fitness club or exercise center
, or log into ExerciseRewards
to view a list of participating ExerciseRewards fitness facilities and print a voucher for:
- 10% or more discount on enrollment fees and/or membership dues
- Free one-week trial (limited to three facilities)
View a List of Participating ExerciseRewards Fitness Facilities*
If you are shopping for a plan, and would like to see what fitness facilities are included in the ExerciseRewards program, visit ExerciseRewards.com
*Please note: If the fitness facility that you use is not a participating ExerciseRewards facility it isn’t a problem. If it meets the fitness facility qualifications, our program will enable you to continue using the facility of your choice and you will be reimbursed.
How it Works
To request your reimbursement:
- Have your fitness facility complete a Fitness Facility Member Verification Form (PDF)
- Visit your facility 50 or more times within a six month period after your coverage begins
- Get documentation of those visits
- Complete a Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- Attach a copy of your receipt showing proof of payment (with your name, facility name, amount paid and dates covered) and documentation of your visits
Please note: Your Reimbursement Request Form/Log and required documentation must be received no later than 120 days following the end of each reimbursement period.
P.O. Box 509117
San Diego, CA 92150-9117
Enjoy Tools & Trackers
Visit www.ExerciseRewards.com to take advantage of online programs available at no additional cost to help you meet your goals. You can:
- Create a personalized fitness plan
- Build a 28-day customized meal plan
- Take an online coaching course
The ExerciseRewards Program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). ExerciseRewards is a trademark of ASH and used with permission herein. Consult a physician before beginning or changing your exercise or fitness routine.