Many of our Medicare members are so enthusiastic about our plans they become Medicare Ambassadors!
Our Medicare Ambassadors serve a valuable role sharing ideas and information to help shape our Medicare program. As an Ambassador you have the opportunity to participate in focus groups and community events.
Some of the activities or events you may participate in as an Ambassador are:
- Providing your opinion and ideas on Medicare information sent to Medicare eligible individuals and members
- Sharing information on Medicare benefits and services
- Attending a Medicare plan seminar in the community to share your plan experiences
The benefits of becoming a Medicare Ambassador are:
- Socializing with other members
- Participating in community events and assisting others
- Sharing your experience as an Excellus BlueCross BlueShield member
- Providing feedback and advice to help us improve our Medicare program
We value our member’s advice and your participation as an Ambassador is important to us. We would love an opportunity to talk more about our Ambassador Club with you. For more information, please complete our Contact Form.