Peace of Mind When You Need it Right Away
Our Member Care Management program provides support and education for members with chronic or complex health conditions, other targeted conditions or general health questions in multiple ways, including access to our 24/7 Health Coaching Line.
You can contact a Health Coach by phone anytime – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They can provide support on the phone or through follow-up educational mailings.
This program is tightly integrated into our other Member Care Management programs, allowing you to be referred between programs and have access to the support that best fits your needs.
- 24/7 Health Coach availability to all individuals who call in to the program
- Decision making support and education when you need it most
- Triage to appropriate level of care
- Assistance with finding par providers
- Nutritional information
- Information regarding medications and diagnoses
- Referrals, as appropriate, into the larger Member Care Management program for enhanced care management by a dedicated care manager
- Welcome mailing sent to all households newly eligible for the program
All Excellus BCBS members are able to access the program. All mailings sent from Member Care Management encourage your employees to call the 24/7 Health Coaching Line and provide the Health Coaching phone number for reference.
Ask a Health Coach Today! Call 1-800-348-9786.
Health coaching is a service provided to our members to support their relationship with their health care providers. The information provided is intended to help educate members, not to replace the advice of a medical professional. If you are experiencing severe symptoms such as sharp pains, fever, loss of bodily function control, vomiting or any other immediate medical concern, dial 911 or contact a physician directly.