2014 SimplyBlue Plus Plan Preview Now Available on Blue on Demand
Blue on Demand has been updated to include 2014 first quarter small group rate and benefit information. Additional key enhancements, including new comparison tools and updated search functions, are listed below. We’re committed to providing you the support you need to help your clients, which is why we are sharing our rates in September, rather than the usual November timeframe. The updated Blue On Demand quote tool will help you guide your clients to the best plan for their needs and budget.
New enhancements launched:
- Links to 2014 plan information
- View a current 2013 plan against 2014 plans
- Selectable rider options (2014 plans only)
- Plan searching by metal level
- Single & family rates, Plan IDs and corresponding enrollment codes
- Plans also available on the NY State of Health website
Note: 2013 plan functionality and comparisons have not changed.
Additional updates coming soon for open enrollment include:
- View/print detailed 2014 plan benefits (compare up to three plans)
- Package-level mapping and side-by-side comparison from 2013 discontinued plan to suggested 2014 replacement plan
- Pre-populated rate sheets with new plan IDs and enrollment codes
- Ability to view ExchangeBlue individual plans
- Quick Quote - directly connect to benefits by entering Plan ID
- 2014 mid-segment medical and dental packages
- Updated underwriting documents
- Downloadable product brochures by plan type
We will continue to update you in the coming weeks as additional information and enhancements are made available.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact your Account Consultant.
Log into Blue on Demand today and preview the new enhancements.