Blue on Demand Small Group Community Rates for First Quarter 2016 Now Available
To help you get a head start on 2016 open enrollment, Blue on Demand now includes first quarter community rates for small employer groups.
2016 Blue on Demand updates include:
- SimplyBlue Plus rates and plan details for small groups
- Easy comparison feature to compare 2015 and 2016 plan benefits
- Suggested mapping for retiring plans
- Updated resource center tools for selling and enrolling groups
- New product brochures for members – Coming soon!
Transitioning into SimplyBlue Plus?
Some of your groups may be impacted by the expansion of community rating to groups with 100 or fewer full time equivalent employees. We've outlined some benefits that may be changing to guide you through the transition into SimplyBlue Plus.
- Small Group member enrollment forms for 2016 will be available in Blue on Demand starting 9/3. Please do not use 2015 forms for 2016 enrollment.
- Available throughout October (we will send notification when they become available) -
- Rate and benefit details available in Blue on Demand for Individuals & Families (including Essential Plan) and small group dental plans
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) for Small Group plans and Individual and Family plans.
- More information on Individual and Family enrollment coming in the September 17 edition of Broker News
Resources to help you use Blue on Demand:
For more information, contact your account consultant.