Reminder: Community Rated Membership & Billing Phone Line Discontinued May 1
This is a reminder that our Community-Rated Membership and Billing Line will be closing on May 1, 2016. Please know that you will still have access to add a new member or change and cancel members using our 'Enrollment & Billing Support' form.
Improving Enrollment & Billing Support
Membership inquiries using the 'Enrollment & Billing Support' form will now be delivered into a database where we can more easily track and monitor their status. Other changes include:
- New Status Alerts - The system will now send an email with a tracking number once your inquiry is assigned. You can use this tracking number if you need to contact us regarding your inquiry. You'll also receive an email when it's complete.
- Missing or Incorrect Information - If your inquiry is missing information or if there is a problem with a file, the system will send an email to let you know what's wrong so you can submit a new request.
We hope these changes will help to keep you informed of the status of your inquiry and eliminate your need to call.
If you do not have a login today, it's easy to request one:
- Go to excellusbcbs.com/login
- In the "Not Yet Registered?" section, select the appropriate option; click 'Go'
- Complete all fields; click 'Submit'
- Your request will be completed within 24-48 hours
View the Enrollment and Billing Support Form (PDF) for more information and helpful tips.
Access the 'Enrollment & Billing Support' form login