Blue on Demand Updates: Q1 Rates for Small Group, SimplyBlue Plus Preferred Packages for Small Groups, Individual Market Plans and Rates
- Small Group Plans and Rates for First Quarter 2017 Now Available
- Introducing Preferred Packages for Small Groups
- Individual Market Open Enrollment Information & 2017 Plans and Rates Now Available
Small Group Plans and Rates for First Quarter 2017 Now Available
To help you get a head start on 2017 open enrollment, Blue on Demand now includes first quarter community rates for small employer groups.
2017 Blue on Demand updates include:
- SimplyBlue Plus rates and plan details for small groups
- Easy comparison feature to compare 2016 and 2017 plan benefits
- Suggested alternatives for retiring plans
- Updated resource center tools for selling and enrolling groups
- Updated product brochures for members – Coming soon!
- SimplyBlue Plus Preferred Packages
Important Note: 2017 Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) for Small Group plans are not available at this time. We will send notification when they become available.
Introducing SimplyBlue Plus Preferred Packages for Small Groups
Your time with your clients is valuable. And your clients trust your guidance when helping them select the right plans for their employees. That’s why Excellus BlueCross BlueShield is pleased to introduce SimplyBlue Plus Preferred Packages.
Preferred Packages are a way for employers to offer our most popular plans at every metal level. This takes the guess work out of selecting plans for employees. So, whether the groups consist of families shopping for Platinum level plans, or a couple interested in a higher deductible Bronze plan, they will each have access to choose from four plans with a range of benefits and price points.
Benefits of Preferred Packages include:
- One option at every metal level
- One rate sheet for all packages
- Expedited underwriting and enrollment processes
- Tools to help employees compare plans
To view package details go to Blue on Demand or contact your Account Service Representative for more information.
Information about Individual Market Plans and Rates
2017 market rates and benefit information for individual and family medical plans are now available on Blue on Demand. Application links will be live on November 1.
2017 Blue on Demand Includes:
- Metal level and Essential Plan rates & plan details for individuals and families
- New Essential Plans 1 and 2 packages with vision and dental benefits
- Side by side comparisons of plans that have changed
- Updated product and ExerciseRewards™ brochures for members – Coming soon!
Important Note: 2017 Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) for Individual plans are not available at this time. We will send notification when they become available.
Resources to help you use Blue on Demand:
For more information, contact your account consultant.