Tips to Help Expedite an Annual Group Information Form Review
Correct Date for AGIF
Please be advised that for paperwork received after February 1, an Annual Group Information Form (AGIF) requires a signature dated 2017.
To expedite the review of the Annual Group Information Form (AGIF) and any benefit changes, please ensure the following criteria are met before submitting the form to us:
- Make sure the AGIF is completed in its entirety.
- If the group has a Medicare product, the Medicare supplemental form is also included with the medical AGIF submission.
- If the group has a dental product, make sure the dental supplemental form is also included with the medical AGIF submission.
- Make sure the business physical address and company headquarters address do not have a P.O. box listed. It is the physical address, and not a mailing address, that is required for both of these questions.
- Make sure the signature page is both signed and dated by the administrator.
Access the Annual Group Information Form (PDF)
NEW! Access the Web Version of the AGIF