Tips to Expedite the AGIF Process - Q2 Renewals
The Annual Group Information Form (AGIF) is being sent this week, to those groups renewing from April 1 – June 30, 2018. The form is being sent by email, as well as by US mail. In addition, you can assist your groups by logging into our website and completing the AGIF online.
To expedite review of the AGIF and any benefit changes, please ensure the following criteria are met before submitting the form:
- Verify the AGIF is completed in its entirety.
- If the group has a Medicare product, be sure the Medicare supplemental form is also included with the medical AGIF submission.
- If the group has a dental product, make sure the dental supplemental form is also included with the medical AGIF submission.
- Make sure the physical address of the business and company headquarters address DO NOT have a P.O. Box listed. Also, be sure that the address is the physical address, and not a mailing address.
- Make sure the signature page is signed AND dated by the administrator.
- Any New Group Applications or Group Information Forms should be signed and dated 2018.
Contact your account representative with questions.