HSA Bank Upgrading to New Online Banking Experience
HSA Bank will begin upgrading employer groups and their employees to a new online banking experience beginning in May, 2015, and continuing in phases over the next few months. With this upgrade:
- Employers will have access to a new Employer Administration Site
- Employees will log in to a new Member Website full of features that will help them make the most of their health and benefits accounts.
As active employer clients are upgraded, they and their employees will be informed of changes that may affect them. Here's what you can expect:
- Active Employers will receive a series of emails in late March informing them of how this upgrade impacts how they work with us, manage their HSA program, and any action they may need to take. Emails will also provide advance notice of employee communications and changes that will impact their employees. Live webinars will be conducted for employers to help them quickly learn about new functionality in the Employer Administration Site.
- Employees will receive communications asking them to reset their password and answer three security questions on their first visit to the new Member Website. These communications will explain any changes related to fees, statement frequency and delivery preference, and access to forms.
Updated platform features include:
- Online Bill Pay to Providers
- Expense Tracker
- Mobile Application
- myHealth Portfolio
- Investment Options
- Make Online Transfers In/Out of HSA
Key dates to be aware of:
- April 22-29: New debit cards being mailed to employees
- May 4-11: No enrollments or terminations being processed (any enrollments or terminations received between these dates will be held and processed after May 11)
- May 8 (by 2:00pm): Create or update all Group Online Contribution transfers for May 11 posting
- May 9-10: Member website blackout
- May 11: Upgrade is live. Employees must reset passwords and challenge questions/answers
If you have any questions, please contact your account consultant or their account service representative.