Important Tips for Successful Paper Enrollment
If you need to utilize paper enrollment to enroll new members or to make changes to a members coverage, there are key tips you can follow to help ensure a smooth process.
- Always use blue or black ink on the applications
- Write legibly
- Complete all areas of the application completely
- Always provide the employee hire date
- Include all signatures
- Check appropriate coverage boxes
- Ensure a complete and legible subscriber address is included
- Use only acceptable enrollment forms available on our website. If you submit an alternate group enrollment form, it may not be processed.
For more information on this and other topics, view the Spring 2013 Group Administrator Guide (PDF).