Do Your Client's Employees Know Their Numbers?
One of the best ways to stay healthy is to “Know your Numbers.” Please share the following information and links with your employer groups.
The following list shows the national recommendations for certain critical health indicators.
- Blood Pressure: Ideal is 120/80mm/Hg or lower
- Fasting Blood Glucose: Less than 100 mg/dL
- Total Cholesterol: Less than 200mg/dL
- - HDL (good) Cholesterol: Greater than 40 mg/dL
- LDL (bad) Cholesterol: Ideally less than 100 mg/dL
- Triglycerides: Less than 150mg/dL
- Waist Size: Men – less than 40 inches; Women – less than 35 inches
- Body Mass Index: Less than 25
Find your suggested health screenings | Research 6,000+ other health topics