24/7 Health Coaching – Peace of Mind for Your Clients and Their Employees
Our Member Care Management program provides support and education for employees with chronic or complex health conditions, other targeted conditions or general health questions in multiple ways, including access to our 24/7 Health Coaching Line.
Employees can contact a Health Coach by phone anytime – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They can provide support on the phone or through follow-up educational mailings.
This program is tightly integrated into our other Member Care Management programs, allowing employees to be referred between programs and have access to the support that best fits their needs.
- 24/7 Health Coach availability to all individuals who call in to the program
- Decision making support and education for individuals when they need it most
- Triage to appropriate level of care
- Assistance with finding par providers
- Nutritional information
- Information regarding medications and diagnoses
- Referrals, as appropriate, into the larger Member Care Management program for enhanced care management by a dedicated care manager
- Welcome mailing sent to all households newly eligible for the program
All of your client employees and their households with Excellus BCBS coverage will be able to access the program.
All mailings sent from Member Care Management encourage employees to call the 24/7 Health Coaching Line and provide the Health Coaching phone number.
More about Health Coaching