Accessing Information Connection – Your Online Summary of Rate Information for Medical Community Rated Groups
Beginning with your January 2013 renewals, you will be able to pull a report through Information Connection that provides summary of rate information for all of your medical community rated groups that are on our new claim system iFacets. This report REPLACES the Annual Renewal Notices (ARNs) that were being emailed to you.
After they are converted to iFacets, all community rated groups will appear on this report, regardless of their renewal date. If they renew within 70 days of the report run date, both the current and the new rates will appear. The rate renewal date is on the report, allowing you to filter the results as you desire.
ARNs for groups still on Legacy systems will continue to be e-mailed until the group goes through conversion to the new system.
Each month a new report will be available in the Information Connection portal that will show:
- All active group/subgroup/packages, for all regions
- A full year of renewal history (all rolling rates) plus the current rates for the upcoming renewal month (ie, for a December 1, 2012 renewal, see the rates that terminate on Nov 30, 2012 (current rates), as well as the new rates that terminate on Nov 30, 2013.
- Rate Thru Date - the termination date of the rates
This report will replace the PDF’s normally sent for each month’s community rated renewals. The PDF files will be available upon request by contacting your Account Consultant. You will continue to receive PDF's for those renewing groups that are still on our Legacy claim systems, until they convert to the new iFacets claim system.
How to Access Information Connection
- Log into Information Connection using the user name and password you have been sent.
- Click on your agency name.
- Click the “stack of papers” icon next to your agency’s Monthly Rate Summary file.
- Click the computer icon under the actions column.
- Open or Save the file when prompted.
If your agency needs to set up additional users, please complete an Information Connection User Request Form (PDF) to provide them with access.
If you are looking for a full book of business, including your experience-rated and self-insured groups, please pull your Book of Business report that is available with your commission statement.
View sample report (PDF)
Please contact your Account Consultant if you have any questions or need additional information.