Information Connection: Online Summary of Rate Information for Community Rated Groups
Beginning with your January 2013 renewals, you will be able to pull a report through Information Connection that provides summary of rate information for all of your community rated groups.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- This report REPLACES the Annual Renewal Notices (ARNs) that were being emailed to you. In the unlikely event that you need a PDF copy of the ARN, your Account Consultant can provide it to you.
- If you don't already have an account, your primary contact (the email address where ARN PDF's are sent) will automatically be set up with a new account and details will be shared the week of October 15. If your agency needs to set up additional users, please complete an Information Connection User Request Form (PDF) to provide them with access.
- For your January renewals, we will be sending PDF copies of ARNs for your Healthy New York groups. These groups will be in the middle of converting to our new claims system, and may not be set up in time to appear on the report.
- All community rated groups will appear on this report, regardless of their renewal date. If they renew within 70 days of the report run date, both the current and the new rates will appear. The rate renewal date is on the report, allowing you to filter the results as you desire.
- If you are looking for a full book of business, including your experience-rated and self-insured groups, please pull your Book of Business report that is available with your commission statement.
View sample report (PDF)
Please contact your Account Consultant if you have any questions about this change.