New Annual Group Information Form
State and federal regulations require that we obtain certain information regarding our employer group clients. As a result, groups will need to complete the Annual Group Information Form (AGIF) renewal certification. Coming in August, we will have a new, web-based form that will make it easier for you to update your groups' information online.
Things to know:
- Going forward, the AGIF and GIF forms have been combined into the attached form. There will no longer be two forms
- Effective 8/1/2015, and for 2016 renewals, all AGIF/GIF submissions must use the new 2015 form.
- If your group needs to enroll prior to the launch of the new tool, please use the attached document, which is the paper version* of the 2015 forms.
2015 AGIF Form >> (PDF) (Updated 8/13/15 - with editable fields so you can fill out, save and print.)
- It is very important to use the attached form because of changes with the Affordable Care Act. The new form includes questions that were not asked in the past and will ensure compliance.
* Paper Version Updated 8/13/15 - with editable fields so you can fill out, save and print. It is now an interactive PDF.