We’re committed to providing affordable access to quality health care.
As a nonprofit, we have no shareholders to serve. We serve our upstate communities. Our margins are low, which keeps the cost of our premiums below the national average. Affordable premiums mean more people with coverage and fewer uninsured. Because we’re local, we support thousands of local jobs and add hundreds of millions of dollars to the upstate economy beyond what we pay out in medical benefits.
We’re neighbors helping neighbors build healthier communities.
- 7,000 Jobs And An $850 Million Impact To The Upstate Economy
- 100% Perfect score
- A Billion-Dollar Myth: That Our Nonprofit Health Plan Doesn't Pay Taxes
- 1.7% - Our Low Average Earnings Mean You Can Save For Other Important Things
- 35% - Lower Uninsured Rate Than The New York State Average
- 51% - Lower Than The National Uninsured Average
Get the details to see how >> (PDF)