Exciting News for January 1, 2017 – New, Improved HealthyRewards!
Great news! To help support and encourage healthy living, Excellus BlueCross BlueShield is pleased to announce we will upgrade our current rewards program to a new, more interactive platform powered by RallySM beginning January 1, 2017.
The program will provide participants with the potential to earn $500 for individuals and up to $1,000 for subscriber and spouse
Dividends can still be earned by completing activities that support the member's wellness profile.
Key Information for Your Groups:
- Users must update their current rewards scorecard no later than 12/31/16 to ensure credit for healthy activities
- Users must verify their address in this system so that the final rewards check may be mailed
- Find your current address by visiting the Excellus.com member page.
- Select "Your Account"
- Select "Your Plan and Benefits"
- If the address is not correct, users can update it on the site. Otherwise changes to your address should be forwarded from your employer prior to 12/20/16.
- Checks will automatically be mailed for any unredeemed dividends not redeemed by 12/31/2016
- If Visa Debit Cards or health products are preferred, redemption selections must be made prior to 12/31/2016
Redemption payments totaling $600 or more during the tax year are reportable to the IRS. A signed W-9 form is required prior to any redemption payments that total or exceed $600. If you are aware your redemption is equal to or greater than $600.
For more information, contact your broker or account consultant.