Blue on Demand Updates: Q1 Rates for Small Group and New SimplyBlue Plus Preferred Packages
- Small Group Plans and Rates for First Quarter 2017 Now Available
- Introducing Preferred Packages for Small Groups
Small Group Plans and Rates for First Quarter 2017 Now Available
To help you get a head start on 2017 open enrollment, Blue on Demand now includes first quarter community rates for small employer groups.
2017 Blue on Demand updates include:
- SimplyBlue Plus rates and plan details for small groups
- Easy comparison feature to compare 2016 and 2017 plan benefits
- Suggested alternatives for retiring plans
- Updated resource center tools for selling and enrolling groups
- Updated product brochures for members – Coming soon!
- SimplyBlue Plus Preferred Packages
Introducing SimplyBlue Plus Preferred Packages for Small Groups
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield is pleased to introduce SimplyBlue Plus Preferred Packages. Preferred Packages are a way for employers to offer our most popular plans at every metal level. This takes the guess work out of selecting plans for employees. So, whether the groups consist of families shopping for Platinum level plans, or a couple interested in a higher deductible Bronze plan, they will each have access to choose from four plans with a range of benefits and price points.
Benefits of Preferred Packages include:
- One option at every metal level
- One rate sheet for all packages
- Expedited underwriting and enrollment processes
- Tools to help employees compare plans
To view package details go to Blue on Demand or contact your Broker or Account Service Representative for more information
2017 Blue on Demand Includes:
- New Essential Plans 1 and 2 packages with vision and dental benefits
- Side by side comparisons of plans that have changed
- Updated product and ExerciseRewards™ brochures for members – Coming soon!