We're working hard to make health insurance administration easier for you and your employees. With Online Enrollment and Account Maintenance from Excellus BlueCross BlueShield, you have two ways to participate:
Option 1: You Submit Changes for Your Employees
- Log into our Employer site and complete one of our online forms to enroll a new employee, add or remove a dependent, update a member's coverage, or cancel a policy.
- Receive immediate confirmation that your change was received.
Option 2: Your Employees Submit the Changes and You Review Them
- Give your employees your Employer Enrollment Code
- Instruct your employees to log into our Web site to make their change. The following letter can help you communicate this process (and code) to your employees (Word Version). Just add your enrollment code and it's ready to go!
- We notify you that applications are pending your approval.
- You log in and review and approve or deny your employees' applications. Approved applications then come to us for processing.
Interested in Learning More?
Ready to Start Now?
Follow these steps to get started:
- Establish an Online Account
Complete and return our Group Web Access Request Form for each administrator at your organization. Our representatives will review your application and will contact you by email to let you know your account is ready. You will need to read and accept our Privacy Statement the first time you use your account.
For group number additions please use the "Add, Activate or Remove Group Numbers" function under Enroll and Update.
- Log in to our Web Site
Sign in using your Username and Password.
- Get an Enrollment Code
Once registered, you need to Obtain an Enrollment Code for your group. You'll also need to repeat this step each time a new group number is added for your organization.
- Get Instructions for Your Employees (Optional)
If you allow your employees to submit their own changes online, the following letter can help you communicate this process (and code) to them (Word Version). Just add your enrollment code and it's ready to go!