We offer a variety of plans for your retirees with comprehensive benefits, a vast network of providers and Medicare-dedicated customer service representatives. Learn more about eligibility, enrollment, billing and more with our Medicare Group Administrative Manual
Find Solutions for Your Retirees
|Group Plan Offerings
|Medicare Advantage Plans
||Fully insured community rated HMO-POS (available in Rochester) or PPO plans (available in all regions)
- Choose with or without Medicare prescription drug coverage
- Comprehensive benefits above and beyond Original Medicare
- $0 copay for many Medicare-covered preventive services
- Out-of-pocket maximum with no lifetime limit
- Annual membership to a fitness facility
- Disease & case management programs
|Part D Prescription Drug Plans
||Prescriptions drug coverage with low copayments and low monthly premiums. Members choose from a nationwide network of participating pharmacies.
|Medicare Supplement Plans
||Covers out-of-pocket expenses not covered by Medicare Part A or B.
We also offer non-Medicare Part D drug coverage options that are creditable (as good or better than the standard Part D benefit). Follow this link to learn about Creditable Coverage from CMS