Our Case Management program provides a mix of benefit management and individual care planning to members diagnosed with a complex medical illness. Our skilled case manager will work with you and your health care team to develop short and long-term goals to help you maintain your quality of life-or, in some cases, make it better. Follow this link to learn about our Program for Children with Serious Illnesses.
To be eligible, you must:
- Have complicated, multiple medical needs
- Have a history of a medical condition that is difficult to control
- Have an active health care policy administered by us
- Agree to participate in our Case Management program
- Personalized care and coordination of services provided by a nurse case manager
- Development of a care plan that addresses both your and your physician's health care goals
- Assistance with benefit information to you and your health care team
- Help obtaining referrals to community resources
- Ability to be a liaison between you and your health care team
Case Management can:
- Emphasize the importance of maintaining regular contact with your physician's office
- Inform you about valuable community resources that can help with management of your illness
- Offer tips on how to follow the treatment plan developed by your physician
For more information about this program, please contact us:
For information regarding Behavioral Health Case Management services in all regions:
- Call 1-800-277-2198 (TDD/TTY 1-800-421-1220) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you call after-hours, please leave a message and we will return your call by the next business day.