Claim Forms

To submit a claim electronically, please login and go to Submit Claims page.

FSA, HRA, and HSA Reimbursement Forms

General Forms

Membership & Enrollment Forms

Reimbursement Forms

Some forms may not apply to your coverage and benefits. To obtain other forms not listed here, please contact Customer Services.

Form 1095-B

Taxpayers are not required to include a Form 1095-B when filing their taxes.

Health insurers are no longer required to mail Form 1095-B to their members.

Click Learn More for your options.

Learn More