Midsize and Large Business - Top Content
Plans for Midsize and Large Businesses
Coverage that's right for your business and your employees
Midsize and Large Business Tabs
Plan on More for Your Business
We offer an array of plans to meet the needs of your business and your employees. Our plans feature:
- Fitness incentive programs
- Consumer-driven health care options that can reduce costs and put your employees in control
- Pharmacy benefits management
- Dental and vision
- Client consulting
Download 'Certificate of Coverage' (examples below)
- EPO Group Coverage (Sample)Open a PDF
- HMO Group Coverage (Sample)Open a PDF
- PPO Group Coverage (Sample)Open a PDF
Contact your Sales Consultant or Broker for more information.
Help Employees Get the Most Out of their Plan
We offer a variety of wellness programs designed to help employees live healthier, increase workplace productivity, and reduce overall costs.
Blue365® Member Discount Program
Blue4U - Health Awareness and Preventive Care Program
24/7 Nurse Call Line
Quit For Life™ Smoking Cessation
Access to Top-Quality Care
There are a lot of things to consider when choosing a health plan. But access to care might be the most important.
With Excellus BCBS, your employees will have access to more top-quality doctors, hospitals and pharmacies, both locally and nationwide. This means that you can keep the doctors you know and trust.
The Benefits of Integrating Pharmacy with Medical
When your health plan and prescription plan are managed together, they both work better.
Better Care for Patients
Integrated medical and pharmacy benefits improve patient safety and disease management, which leads to a reduction in health care costs for you and your employees.
- Other Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) may say they offer integration, but it’s often just a claims file upload – it’s not real-time, so they can’t conduct safety checks. It’s simply data integration, not care integration.
- With Excellus BCBS, our pharmacists see every medication that an employee is taking – under both the medical and pharmacy benefits.
- To ensure there are no potential interactions, our systems provide real-time review across the medical and pharmacy environments.
- With true medical and pharmacy benefit integration, you’ll keep your family and your employees safe from unexpected drug interactions.
Savings for Employers
Chronic conditions such as diabetes, high cholesterol, asthma and depression result in 75% of overall health care costs. Because the primary mode of treatment for these conditions is medication, the integration of pharmacy and medical care is critical to increased safety and lower costs.
Our pharmacists frequently consult with member care management, in real time, while the patient is on the phone. This can’t happen in a carve-out PBM relationship.
A national study by the BlueCross BlueShield Association showed a 4-8% reduction in costs when both medical and pharmacy benefits are managed together by a health plan. The result? You can save up to $15 per member per month.
Which type of plan is right for you or your business?
Our dental plans are designed to ensure you receive regular preventive care with little or no cost to you.
We also provide comprehensive coverage should you need more extensive dental care.
|Product||Price Range||Plan Designs||Network|
|Dental Blue OptionsOpen a PDF||$||PPO |
Choose from a broad range of cost-sharing options for both in-network and out-of-network services.
|Dental Blue ClassicOpen a PDF *||$$||Traditional indemnity |
Several cost-sharing options available.