Individual Market: 2018 Annual Rate Notice Process & Blue on Demand
A new tool in Blue on Demand will allow you to better manage your book of business on your own time schedule.
Beginning with the 2018 Individual Market Open Enrollment period, you will have access to a new self-service tool in Blue on Demand. This will allow you to better manage your book of business (BOB) on your own time schedule.
You’ll be able to:
- Access your monthly BOB report which will provide you with "active" subscriber names and sub ID numbers
- Review your own list of active members to obtain HIOS Plan ID# and county/zip code
- Go into Blue on Demand and download your plan options for your individual market clients.
Steps to download "Blue on Demand" reporting options:
Step 1: Access from the Blue on Demand Homepage via same link as your current commission reports come from.
Step 2: Log In or Create an Account
Step 3: Select Plan Options; Individual & Families
Step 4: Select Product Type; Medical
Step 5: Review BOB report for sub ID # & your own active client demographics (County/Zip & HIOS Plan ID#)
Step 6: Select County or Zip Code
Step 7: Select Start Date; current version available 1/1/2018 -3/31/2018
Step 8: Select Quick Quote; Select your clients HIOS Plan ID# from look up list and click Continue
Step 9: Select Shop by Medical Plan only if you require entire list of products in that given county or zip code.
Step 10: For additional sales questions regarding specific client; call 888.576.6574
If you have any questions regarding the Individual Market, please use the following contact information:
- Need help selecting the best product for your clients? Our representatives are available to help assist you. We can access financial aid eligibility, answer product questions, and conduct needs based analysis to help you determine the best product for them. Call 888-576-6574, Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Friday 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. There are no Saturday hours after December 16, 2017.
- For credentialing (appointments) and commission inquiries, please email BrokerContactsExcellus@excellus.com
- For questions related to application status, member cards, bills and more, please call our Customer Care Center at 877.626.9298.
UPDATED: 2017-18 Open Enrollment Timeline
New enrollments for the Individual Market may be taken from November 1, 2017 - January 31, 2018. Current Members wishing to renew or enroll in a different plan may do so November 16, 2017 - January 31 2018.