- Create a profile and make sure your application is filled out thoroughly. A first time application should take about 20 minutes to complete. Please have your resume and at least three professional references with contact information (email and telephone number) available when completing the application.
- Attach a current resume. Please save your resume with the month and year in the document title. Our applicant tracking system does not allow you to delete old resumes so you may have several resumes in your profile.
- You MUST complete all assessment questions. These are located at the end of the application. We will NOT look at incomplete applications. You will receive an e-mail if your application is not complete.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 business hours of your application submission. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org so please check your junk mail folder if you do not receive it.
- The Talent Acquisition Team will now begin conducting preliminary evaluations.
- The Talent Acquisition Team reviews and releases qualified applicants to the hiring manager.
- Please keep in mind, if you apply on the first day a job has been posted, it will likely take longer to hear back than someone who applied on the last day of the posting.
- The Hiring Manager then reviews applicants and determines the candidates who will move to the next steps based on qualifications.
- You may be contacted by a member of the Talent Acquisition Team and asked some follow up questions related to the position.
- We truly appreciate your interest in our company but we are not able to individually contact each person that applies. If you are not selected to move on in the interview process at this point you will be notified via email at the time when the position has been filled. This could be one to several weeks. However, at any time you can call us at (585) 238-4446 to check on the status of your application.
** Remember email communication from our system will come from email@example.com so please check your junk mail folder if you do not receive it.
If you are selected for an interview, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be contacting you to schedule an interview at time that works for you.
Please keep in mind that multiple rounds of interviews may be scheduled and this could add time to the interview process. As well, some jobs may require additional evaluation besides a face to face interview. Be patient but be sure to ask about the timeframe for a decision to be made during your interview with the hiring manager or conversations with the Talent Acquisition Team.
Following all interviews, the Hiring Manager and Talent Acquisition Team will evaluate candidates.
- Professional reference checks are conducted on all applicants selected for hire.
- Background checks are conducted on all new hires.
- Formal offers are extended by the Talent Acquisition Team and offer letters sent electronically upon acceptance of the offer.
- Offer letter will include information such as rate of pay, manager name and reporting instructions for your first day.
- All new hires will go to new hire orientation within two weeks of their hire date. Click here to view our complete onboarding plan for new hires!
- Candidates who were not selected are notified by the Talent Acquisition Team via e-mail.
Remember email communication from our system will come from firstname.lastname@example.org so please check your junk mail folder if you do not receive it.