Health care reform is a big change - for you and your employees. It's also quite complex, making it difficult to fully understand how it will impact your business and what you need to do to be compliant. That's why we're here to help you through it, by answering your questions and providing SimplyBlue Plus plan options that meet all of the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.
With SimplyBlue Plus, you'll find the plan that's right for your business and your employees. Plan options include:
- Platinum - Copay plans with lower out-of-pocket costs
- Gold & Silver - Hybrid plans that have copays and coinsurance cost sharing
- Silver & Bronze - High Deductible Health Plans featuring low cost options
There are also new ways to purchase your health insurance:
- Purchase plans on the NY State of Health Small Business Marketplace - if you choose to purchase coverage here, you'll have limited plan options to choose from.
- Purchase through us for the most product options - by continuing to shop directly through us, you'll get the most product options - with over 30 plans to choose from. Plus, you'll get the helpful guidance you need in this time of change.
View our SimplyBlue Plus medical plan options, rates and enrollment forms for small businesses of 100 or fewer eligible employees with Blue on Demand:
View our Blue on Demand: Getting Started Guide for tips on using this tool.