Are you 65+ or Medicare eligible?
Please Select Your County:
Many people qualify for help paying for their health insurance.Want to see if you qualify? View family size & income limits
If you qualify for financial assistance, you must apply through the NY State of Health.
* Source: 2016 Federal Income Guidelines: Department of Health and Human Services at http://aspe.hhs.gov/2016-poverty-guidelines.
**Some individuals and families with household incomes below these limits may qualify for a Premium Tax Credit in certain circumstances where Medicaid is unavailable. See the full calculator for more information.
Please tell us a little more about you
1. Which County do you live in?
2. Do you have and are you planning to keep stand-alone Dental Coverage.
3. Who are you looking to cover?
4. Need coverage for dependents age 26 to 30 (up to their 30th birthday)?
View eligibility criteria
If you selected ‘self + children’ or ‘family coverage,’ your young adult child will be eligible for coverage until the end of the month in which he or she turns 30 years of age, when the young adult:
To be covered under this rider, your young adult does NOT need to:
Earn up to $600 each year*
*ExerciseRewards is not available to members of BlueChoice Option, HMOBlue Option, Child Health Plus or Medicare.
Access to thousands of local doctors and hospitals.
Our coverage travels with you!